BAT doesn't arrive since February

I have everything all right on my account, i’m not flagged, uphold account already verified…

I don’t know what to do

Some help?

@Makiel can you elaborate more? I’m not really sure about your issue.

monthly rewards do not arrive since February, only “insufficient funds” messages arrive each time I open the browser

no reward, no adds to click , no response from support, just empty promises

im really waiting for an answer dude

Did you asking as publisher or user?

On your original post, you seems asking as publishers. But on your other reply, you talking about your in browser wallet.

If you asking about when grants available, see https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025397851-Frequently-Asked-Questions

i mean, talking as a user, monthly rewards doesn’t arrive yet since 2 months ago, initially i thought that it was a bug on the browser, but i realized that it wasn’t like that after the last update

@Makiel got it. Grants will be available when it’s available. It seems the grants is on hold.

Check you Rewards panel for notification when grants available.

uhmm, thanks for the help!, i guess, let’s how works everything since now…

There is another bat grant on the 8th.[quote=“Makiel, post:1, topic:57907, full:true”]
I have everything all right on my account, i’m not flagged, uphold account already verified…

I don’t know what to do

Some help?
There is a grant in two days on the 8th.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.