BAT disapearing

Hello. I am a new content creator and I signed up for Brave’s Content creator program a few months ago. I’ve gotten quite a few BAT tipped to me already, but I haven’t gotten an uphold account set up.

The last time I checked my account was a while ago, and I had about 200ish BAT in my account. I logged in a few weeks ago to see that my account is at 97ish BAT.
Why did BAT disapear from my account? I’ve already emailed support about this and I never got a response. In fact, support has never responded to the emails I’ve sent them, even when it was through the Contact Us form on brave’s website.
I logged in today to see that my BAT has been reduced to 92.17BAT. I thought my BAT would be safe in my account because I’m waiting for Brave to offer other ways to put BAT in a wallet that isn’t Uphold. It’s been frustrating because there’s been no response from support and there’s nothing in the FAQ about this.

Hi @crispyocto - Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Where did you email support?

I sent a DM with the requested information.

I was sending inquiries via this link.
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.