BAT didn't show up in Gemini

I had my Verified Gemini wallet linked and my BAT for the month of April showed up on the homepage. Once I opened the wallet, it only showed the past transfers and not the most recent payout.
And when I came back to the homepage, my token balance too deducted the last month payout. Basically last month’s payout isn’t showing up anywhere.
Please help.
UPDATE: Received them all.

2 Likes

Hi.
It happens something similar to me. It’s my first withdrawal after using Brave. I’m a verified user and linked to Gemini. Yesterday my rewards were disposable to withdraw and I thought, after reading brave’s own FAQ, than it would be automatically transferred to the custodial wallet (Gemini). In any case, I clicked “Withdraw your rewards”.
My portfolio is empty and the rewards are nowhere. Is there a minimum amount to withdraw?
Thanks.

It seems like Brave is having issues paying out in general. It looks like most people are complaining that they only received .25 BAT for March, but I also didn’t receive any like you and the post above me. Pretty disappointed, but I’ve been receiving payouts since January so I can’t be too upset as long as they fix the issue before May. Guess all we can do is wait and see.

I dont think there’s any withdrawal limit. It’s hard to say where they’d gone.

I did receive them, although not the entire amount I was supposed to get, but when I checked my Gemini account, couldn’t see them and they disappeared from the homepage as well. Hope they fix it though.

it seems to be taking longer than usual. every month it seems to be something new LOL, no consistency

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.