BAT did finally transfer to Uphold! From which browsers?

I am very happy to report that after no transfers to uphold for months (!), last night I did receive BAT transfers from Brave to my verified Uphold account! Yay! I don’t know if Brave devs have fixed the problem or if support (@steeven) did something manually.

I received the BAT from 2 of the 3 devices that I have Brave installed on. How can I tell which ones the 2 transactions came from? (None of the amounts seem to actually match of the browsers’ brave::/rewards pages). I have brave installed on a mac, a linux, and an android and they are all connected to uphold.

Is there any useful information to that regard in the rewards-internals logs or event tabs? I have been poring through them a bit but haven’t found anything which shows rewards being “sent” to either brave.com nor uphold.com.

Thanks,
John

1 Like

The devices from where it has been received from will have BAT deducted from “Estimated Payouts” So you can check through that…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.