BAT Deduction In Publisher Account

Hey there @Asad @chriscat why is there payment deduction in my brave publisher account.

+1 from @Bkayani via BAT Deducted From Pending Payout

+1 from @Slyy via Pendig payout change

+1 from @Edixsonanm via My bats have been discounted in a huge way

+1 from @chajanisty via I lost my BATs last night

+1 from @ciki1000 via My balance from brave payment its gone!

+1 from @zeanich via Since yesterday I lost my BAT

+1 from @fernantruck00 via Hi I would like to know why my balance disappeared had 161.50 and when I return to start session and appeared with only 19 BAT

+1 from @CruxedKat via Hi I would like to know why my balance disappeared had 161.50 and when I return to start session and appeared with only 19 BAT

+1s from @josserpina @Elfoale via Hi I would like to know why my balance disappeared had 161.50 and when I return to start session and appeared with only 19 BAT

+1 from @Alepebe via Brave rewards Cretor | mis BATs disminuyen

+1 from @Ronalddd via BAT balance decreasing

+1 from @DIGITALPC via Mis bats disminuyeron quiero por favor explicacion

Hello, this post does not help with my bat deduction problem, what should I do? @chriscat @Asad

@Edixsonanm it will be solved… support team are checking on it

1 Like

Okay… Thanks my friend!

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: That’s a relief! Keep us posted on resolution.

1 Like

@eljuno @Asad @chriscat

Hello admin
You can tell us what happens with the BAT balances in the publishers.

Today they discounted more BAT from the accounts of the content creators, It is already the second time this happens.

I ask them why several of my referrers who are content creators are asking me and I do not know what to tell them.

Annex test captures of one of them. but they are many.

I just saw and according to the administrator @chriscat Telegram

@mincemeat @Edixsonanm @hunt @Bkayani @Slyy @chajanisty @ciki1000 @zeanich @kriptovenezuela

I am quite sure it’s just an issue with displaying the balance (but I cannot 100% confirm yet). This is because we looked into another publisher who had, let’s say, 2000 BAT. He saw his balance decrease to 1600 (like you). But when we checked the payout transaction generated on the 1st, it still said 2000 BAT.

So that means he’s still going to receive 2000 BAT on the 8th when his BAT is deposited to his Uphold account, despite his dashboard displaying 1600.

So let’s say we all have a problem regarding the balance display, however, will not the money be deposited in total?

1 Like

Ok according to is a problem of visualization of the balances for what I have been reading?

Because the same thing happened to me I had a balance of 192 BAT and my balance shows 0 BAT

So has the problem been resolved?

@bpoklar the team is still looking into it. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconveniences.

1 Like

Same problem for me today: my balance decreased from +/- 48 BAT to 9.50.
Thank you team to publish this information here.

I have the same issue… hopefully the developers/tech support will going to fix this bug asap… Cheers!

ohhh hopefully that is 100% sure… Thanks!

In the night between to take a picture and had 320 Braves, so I deduced that it had already been half solved since I still needed 30. Because I had 350. But this morning I enter to check again that it went down to 245. going up and down constantly

i have the same issue, my bat decrease about 60% when i checked today…

Sorry guys but this is disgusting. Same problem on my side and the dashboard shows 30% less BAT’s as yesterday.

Is there a admin who can give us an official feedback for that?

Thank you very much in advance!

I have 80 BAT in Pending Payouts last night , now display show me zero…:cold_sweat: