BAT currency disappeared

Hello,
I had around 2.1 or something BAT currency and now when I opened the browser there is just 1,3 BAT… I checked my uphold walet but no currency was added there.

Thanks for help!

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out.
The reason you’re seeing this is likely due to the change in the estimated earnings counter, as stated here: Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

3 Likes

@Ragequit3 This just happened to me on an update. I took screen shots before (5.035 BAT) and after (1.933 BAT). But I noticed my BAT counter did not reset when I claimed my July earnings (3 BAT). The new amount has corrected this and is more or less right so no complaints here - just wondering if the same thing might’ve happened to you and you didn’t notice it?

Before update

After update

Love this new feature!

I didn’t claimed it… Next payment date is just at Aug 8th. And I don’t have the pending option neither.

Hello Ragequit3,

I was also very confused since my BAT amounts diminished as well in addition to all of my monthly statement activity missing for both June and July.

+1 my 3 Bat poof gone :frowning_face:

I had around 2 or something BAT currency and now when I
opened the browser there is just 0,8 BAT…

I didn’t claimed it… Next payment date is just at sep 8th.
And I don’t have the pending option neither.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?**Brave 1.27 on Win7 Pro

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**no

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

Are you in a supported region yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? **(Yes/)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.