BAT currency disappeared v2.0

Hello,
since my problem wasn’t solved and no one replied after it I ask for your help again.

“I had around 2.1 or something BAT currency and now when I opened the browser there is just 1,3 BAT… I checked my uphold walet but no currency was added there.”
“I didn’t claimed it… Next payment date is just at Aug 8th. And I don’t have the pending option neither.”

Link for the topic before: BAT currency disappeared

Thanks for help!

If you are on latest update this could be why. Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

As I said I don’t have any estimated pending rewars.

This only displays at between the beginning of the month and payment date.

But that article also explains why some people believe they “lost” BAT.

I’ve had the same issue several months in a row, never got a valid answer.

@talgeeze can you DM me the Wallet ID linked to your device? I can take a look. Thank you.

Hi

“I had around 10.1 BAT currency and now when I opened the browser there is just 4.5 BAT… I checked my uphold wallet but no currency was added there.”
Furthermore, I haven’t has a BAT payment/ transfer since 4 months ago (04/08/2021 4:10 am)

The next payment date is just on Aug 8th. And I have the pending option neither.

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.