BAT claimed, never delivered to Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:
After claiming my BAT on both my desktop computer and my phone, the BAT tokens were never delivered to my Gemini, even though my browser says it was delivered.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, Brave 1.43.89

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
May 30, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

are you sure your device is connected?
cause as far as I know, the claim button is only for unverified wallets.

Same here with Gemini. Claimed on three devices all connected to a verified account. The PC claim went through just fine. The two android claims showed for about 2 secs then disappeared. That was 8+ hours ago. Might need to just wait it out? @Saoiray @steeven

You know incorrectly. The claim button is for verified wallets.

It smells like a rugpull to me.

Well, I never had to press claim for Uphold/Gemini

How many days has it been since you pressed claim?

It’s not a rug pull.

I am verfied and it showed up for me when i got more bat than i was exspecting

Have you used Gemini? The way it works is that Brave does direct deposit for Uphold but they have it set where Gemini pays vBAT. So Users connected to Gemini will get a Claim button and then it gets sent to them over at Gemini. Whereas Uphold Users don’t have to do anything except have the browser linked to Uphold.

@PatSam Haven’t seen any more comments from you. Did it arrive to your Gemini? If not and you haven’t received your BAT, then you need to submit a Support Ticket so Brave staff can help you.

Yep, I had one device connected. I don’t know, I don’t remember pressing claim to get the BATs…

1 Like

I’m guessing maybe they changed it. Just know at least since May of this year, was told Gemini claim it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.