Bat claimed but not received

Countdown is just an estimation of time, you say after clicking the button it vanished, no banner who says “Congrats! Your rewards are arrived”?

Yes exactly, i didn’t notice anything, if they have arrived my balance would be more then 8

The same. Not only on Android, but also on desktop

Me too @steeven @Mattches , please check this guys

Me paso lo mismo, hice click en el boton, aparecio un mensaje de error y el boton desaparecio

1 Like

Everyone got this problem, not brave version

I claimed my BAT on my desktop browser a couple days ago and it still hasnt showed up in my wallet…

It happen to me Exactly, Clicked to claim on Aug. 5 but they were not credited in my wallet. I wait for days (Aug 7) until Brave shown that reward arrived. , but noting in my wallet.

btw I have verified wallet with Gemini.

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 8.30.53 AM

Just checking that the Payment still processing. Hopefully I’ll get the rewards.

Hello,
If you have an unverified wallet, attempted to claim your Rewards but they never made it to your wallet, please DM me with your wallet payment ID so I can take a closer look.

Thank you.

Hello, my wallet is verified Gemini with the Brave Browser.

I sent you a DM yesterday

Can anyone here confirm for me whether or not the received an error message when they claimed their Rewards for the month? Or did to go through successfully, but just never actually showed up in your local browser wallet?

More than 32 people have already confirmed it. More people have written about it on Reddit. What more proof do you need that this is not an isolated incident.

@Bananas12,
Nobody is asking if it’s isolated. In fact the opposite — I am currently trying to discern whether or not people here, in this thread, saw an actual error message when trying to claim (as the users in the thread you just linked to did) or if they saw no error when trying to claim, but funds never appeared in the wallet.

yes i claimed it but it showed an error message and then never showed in my wallet.

Oops, you quoted the wrong post haha.

I think everyone has the same mistake. They just created different branches.

It did NOT go through succesfully.

Dragged the triangle > Raised an “Oops” Error > never show up again.