BAT Balance has become 0 - still not received in Uphold

Hi Asad, I’m experiencing this issue as well. What information do you need from me to get it sorted?

@dragespir can you PM me your website’s URL?

Is the “contribution balance” supposed to update continually during the month? Mine has shown zero since shortly after the last payout (which did go through to uphold). I was assuming it updated the balance monthly, but now I’m seeing other people’s and I think mine is glitched. Hopefully it’s still been keeping track :\

Also when I generate 30-day or 7-day reports they all say zero.

Yep, PM is sent! Thank you very much!

Now it FIXED in my end.

Thanks @Asad & @LaurenWags — I really appreciate the efforts made by the team, to find a solution to this problem.

4 Likes

YAY @vikingkarwur!!! Thanks for reporting back. :heart:

Is everyone else sorted as well? If not, please let @Asad and myself know here.

Lauren

Mine’s still showing zero balance :\ Asad reached out earlier and let me know it’s being worked on so I’ll post back once it’s all sorted.

Thanks @Angostoli! And @Asad if I can help please let me know.

Lauren

I too have same problem…‘my BAT balance is unavailable’…i can see that it is unable to load deposit currencies from Uphold at this time

Hi @giridharsonu thats actually different - unavailable balance is not the same as zero balance. You are seeing unavailable because servers are down for maintenance at this time.

Thanks,
Lauren

1 Like

Ok.thankyou for information

Hi Lauren, until now my dashboard is 0.00 BAT.

1 Like

Looping in @Asad for assistance - Thanks!

Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.