BAT Balance has become 0 - still not received in Uphold

Before (screenshot) — Current Contribution Balance

BAT Balance has become 0 (Before there was 1386.19 BAT), I have not received anything in my uphold account.

Now (screenshot) — Current Contribution Balance 0 BAT

But the BAT not yet showing up in my Uphold Account (therefore I’m not yet receive it in my Uphold Account).

Cc: @LaurenWags

Contact uphold regarding this and check your transactions. Did you manually do a transaction/withdrawl ?

Thanks… but my question for BAT Team… since suddenly my balance in Brave Payment Dashboard : 0 BAT…

HI @vikingkarwur

A couple other publishers have reported this too. We’re currently investigating this.

Thanks,
Lauren

1 Like

My balance @ publishers dashboard is reduced about 2 BAT. But not 0 yet. And not sent to Uphold too.

@eljuno - so to confirm, is your publishers dashboard showing a zero balance?

Lauren

Not zero balance. It still show the balance at publishers dashboard. Only decreased about 2 BAT from total balance (compared from balance from a few days ago and today’s balance).

Thanks @eljuno - I’m asking the team to review this.

Lauren

1 Like

Hi @LaurenWags My balance @ publishers dashboard is 0 BAT since 24 March 2018 before that my dashboard is around 36.69 BAT. And until now isn’t sent to Uphold too

Thanks @Jemmynovy - I’ll share this information with the team.

Lauren

@vikingkarwur - could you private message me some screenshots to help with investigating this?

We’re looking for:

1. A screenshot of your publishers dashboard (make sure it shows the Uphold part)
  2. A screenshot of your Uphold dashboard (where it shows the various cards you have)
  3. A screenshot in Uphold after opening your profile > preferences (specifically we’re looking for the ‘currency’ piece.

Thank you!
Lauren

2 Likes

Done. Thank you @LaurenWags

1 Like

Hi @LaurenWags it almost 2 weeks now since I reported this.

Any good news ? Thank you!

As April 9, 2018

I pinged the team for an update, will share when I get one. Thanks for the reminder @vikingkarwur!

Lauren

I’d also like to loop in @Asad on this one - he’s going to be helping out with Publishers Support (and other support related items too! :slight_smile: )

Lauren

Hi @Asad - waiting a news for your side. Thanks.
Pass 3 weeks now!

Hi @vikingkarwur, your patience is super appreciated. I’ve reached out to our senior team and we should have more updates for you soon.

@vikingkarwur after doing some digging we’ve found there were some errors processing your transaction between Brave Payments and Uphold. You aren’t alone–we have a number of users experiencing this issue, unfortunately, but we’re working on making sure that you get your money. Please feel free to PM me for more details.

1 Like

Sent! (PM) Please check! Thanks!