Bat-Balance erased

Brave browser stoped responding and crashed. After force-quitting BAT Balance in the Desktop browser of ~3BAT was erased.

macOS Sierra, 10.12.6
Brave Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

hope this helps and best regards.

Did you try restarting the browser and checking the balance again after some time? Could just be a display issue, this happens sometimes.

Did you write down the recovery key of your wallet? Then you could check if it changed. (If you haven’t, now would be good time to backup that key)

Dear Medjan, restarting worked like a charm and the Bats are back on the balance- thank you for your quick help!

Since the Bas were not transfered to wallet yet, a wallet back-up would not have helped, right? Just out of curiosity: Is there a recovery-option for bats that are not on the wallet yet but still in the browser?

Great to hear!

In regards to your other question I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/byb5v7/same_wallet_across_multiple_devices/eqkhc5s?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

So they are working on a full synchronization function. But I don’t know for sure what he means with “Brave Rewards data”. It could mean that you would loose your pending rewards when using the current wallet backup functionality. But again I’m not sure about that.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.