BAT balance disappear

Hello,

I had 0.5 BAT token accumulated but today I logged in and it all disappeared. My internet connection was gone and then when I used my phone hotspot to log in, my BAT balance was 0. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you.

2 Likes

hello ,
same for me my counter it’s put back to 0

3 Likes

My BAT also went to 0 without any transfer to Uphold. Wonder what happened to them.

2 Likes

Same I take this capture because I haven’t been paid in 2 months

and now the surprise is that and
I have not received any news in Uphold image
:frowning:

2 Likes

same to me no token display in the right panel.

2 Likes

If you think that missing bat is a system error I have the brooklyn bridge in my pocket and its for sale. The people that own this browser are con artists and decievers that will most likely end up in a huge lawsuit when all is said and done.Since july I have been using brave and got short changed more then once for my bat tokens.4 times to be exact. with one total loss and three that lost large percentages.With all the complaints I have seen this has been going on since braves inception and wont stop no matter who complains.Thats why the price never goes anywhere.Brave is a huge middle finger to people that respect their privacy. promising to keep you safe from spying eyes and then forcing you to give up all your precious personnal info to get their crap coins only to be robbed by the people who say their here to protect you.What a farce lol.Anyhow firefox can do the same or even better than brave at stopping ads and protecting your privacy.Use no script and ublock in firefox and boom safety and zero ads.These criminals need a hefty prison sentence and a huge bar of soap without the rope and greassy fingers for good measure.I hope I turned a few away people from these scambots.oh and dont expect them to help.

2 Likes

oh and I am aware that the creator of brave helped make firefox. So save the snappy replies. They also have something to do with atomic wallet which I would also recommend you stay away from.

2 Likes

I have also same problem

3 Likes

one more thing.They skipped this months payment aswell and I run brave on four pc’s.

2 Likes

I didn’t receive my BAT tokens from January (I had 2.400 BAT to claim) but today I see my pending rewards and these decreased to 0.135 BAT. Please help me.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue, i wasn’t able to claim and now my estimated pending has reverted to zero.

3 Likes

this is happening me right now,it should be that the payment is near

3 Likes

my 6 BATs return to my pending rewards

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.