BAT are gone. What happened?

my monthly contribution BAT are gone. I have 433 ads viewed in the month and 0 BAT. What happened?

The new update changed the way pending BAT are displayed. The Brave clock (whatever time zone that is) just rolled over to 1 August, and all of the July rewards have been taken out of the “Current earnings this month”. We should be seeing another line above that which shows how much will be added to our Brave Rewards wallets in the upcoming payout, but for some reason that message isn’t showing up.

2 Likes

So. It is normal? And all is ok?

Yes, everything is ok. It’s just a change in the way our BAT are displayed.

1 Like

It seems strange to me that the movement is not reflected or does not leave a trace, but let’s wait and see what happens.

1 Like

There is SUPPOSED to be that line at the top of the pending rewards box that shows how much we will receive in the August payout, but like I said, it’s not showing up for some reason. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. Also, the “ads seen this month” should be resetting at the same time as the BAT, and they didn’t. Another display glitch.

1 Like

On my PC, if the change has been noticed, on my Android device I still have the same.

I had to manually update my Android tablet by going to brave.com/latest/. Even the Play Store said my tablet was up to date when I didn’t have the most recent release.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.