BAT *apparently gone* Brave support people at lunch

I’ve looked at the complaints and the “answers” by the Brave support people and they are not clearly stating how to resolve the issues.

I had around 42 BAT, I never activated a wallet, I didn’t want another wallet and was waiting until it got up to around $50 and was Meta Mask compatible. For seven months I’ve watched the BAT grow. Now I don’t know where they are, I don’t want to open a new wallet and get anally probed to prove who I am.

Questions:

1. Where are my BAT?
  2. Can I still let them accumulate without activating another wallet?
  3. Where can I view my TOTAL BAT not just for this month?
  4. When are Brave support personnel going to receive communications training?
1 Like

@phj,
I’ve responded to your previous reply here:

Huh? Where? All I see is my text.

1 Like

@phj There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient. The Brave Rewards program is NOT the main purpose of the Brave browser, so dedicating a lot of staff to Brave Rewards is not feasible. The staff focus their efforts on finding and fixing errors in the program that cause the issues, which takes time. Fixing individual accounts is not their focus.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.