BAT accumulated but phone needs to be reset

What will happen if I reset my phone’s where I have accumulated a certain amount of BAT above 1.5 for this month already. Does it get saved and after I reset the phone get it? Is there anyway to get it after resetting the phone or i need to wait till the end of the cycle?

Hi

From what I know resetting your phone or reinstalling Brave browser, wil lead to the total loss of all the BATs in your wallet, UNLESS it is already veryfied with a cuastodial wallet like Uphold or Gemini.
Check this with @steeven or @Mattches

It is already verified and connected to uphold. @steeven and @Mattches please confirm. Is there anything else I need to do?

Yes, estimated earnings in the phone before reset will be lost.

1 Like

Is there anything that can be done?

If you’re talking about your estimated earnings for this month (April) that will be paid out in May, then unfortunately no, there is nothing you can do other than wait for the payment to be made in May.

Okay one more thing i have noticed i was supposed to receive a little over 5 BAT and it was saying that the amount is being credited please watch out. Now neither the amount is credited nor the message is visible. The same thing has happened in another device as well. What’s the solution?

Please see the following post for more information:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.