Balance vanished after link to Uphold

Hi! I have just link my brave account to Uphold, and i have a huge problem: EVERYTHING JUST VANISHED; DISAPPEARED! I had something like 50dollards in BAT and i went back to zero!
Why?
Is this normal?
What should i do?
Thanks for your answers!

Apprently, nobody has the same problem… is there anything possible to have this money back? Thx

Hi and welcome to the community. Unfortunately, there were a lot of processing issues with both Brave and custodial account providers starting in January that are just getting processed now. There were a lot of posts relating to this issue. Just do a search and pull them up. You can select to sort by latest topics once your search results are displayed.

Is this issue still outstanding or did you receive your BAT into your verified Uphold account? If you haven’t completed the Uphold verification process, you need to do that first. You will not receive BAT until this is complete.

Uphold payment processing per the Brave Ads Payout status is still ongoing and is about 55% complete at this time. You may be in the group that is still being processed. You should wait until payments are complete and see if you receive you BAT before proceeding.

If you still have an issue after payments are complete, you need to provide more information. Just provide answers to the questions in the template provided in the editor when you create a topic in Rewards Support. I have copied/pasted the information for you below. These will help community members and moderators troubleshoot any issues you still have.

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Conversation moved to DMs.