Balance received differs from what had been calculated in December

**Briefly describe your issue: “My bounty balance was 1.25 Bat, but I only received 0.25 from the December payout.”

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? "Windows 10 - Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official version) 64-bit

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) "YES’

What date did you verify your wallet? “since november”

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? “YES”

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) “No”

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? “YES”

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? “YES”

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? “YES”

3 Likes

Did you also receive 0,25 bat?

i received about 0.975BAT instead of about 10+BATs

1 Like

yes, only 0.25, and if you look at my history for the month of December it’s more than clear that the amount of ads I accessed would give much more than just 0.25 bat.

1 Like

I have a very similar problem. There’s a difference between the BATs I received and the BATs that I gathered through the last month.

1 Like

I got 0.25 BAT too. Really curious where the number came from, because I don’t have any pending monthly payouts that are 0.25 BAT.

Could there be some glitch in the system?

m

1 Like

**Briefly describe your issue: “My bounty balance was ~5 Bat, but I only received 0.45 from the December payout.”

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )? "Android 10. Brave 1.34.80, Chromium 97.0.4692.71

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) "YES’

What date did you verify your wallet? november for uphold

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? “YES”

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) occasionally yes. I didnt think a common privacy application would affect anything. A VPN doesn’t change my uphold wallet address…

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? “YES”

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? “YES”

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? “YES”

[[Wanted to add that my Brave wallet on the regular browser is much different than the wallets on nightly and beta.

The same problem, I don’t know why :sweat_smile:

I too am having the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.