Balance at zero after importing 12 word phrase

Please only post Brave Wallet inquiries in this category – visit the Brave Rewards category for all related rewards issues.

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue:
I imported my 12 word seed phrase from atomic wallet. but none of my coins are showing in the brave wallet. it also gave me a different ETH address than the one from my atomic wallet. i am sure i used the correct seed phrase. what should i do

Is the issue occurring on a specific network?

What operating system are you using?
windows 10
Brave Version (check About Brave):
v163.162
Additional Information:

@kboytron, i have verified that the 12 word phrase that Atomic wallet provides creates a different address when imported to Brave Wallet. Might be that they are using a non-standard algorithm to generate wallets.

To use your account in Brave Wallet, you can open up Settings → Private keys in Atomic Wallet and use the ethereum private key.

To import the private key into Brave Wallet, go to brave://wallet/crypto/accounts after creating a wallet, hitting the “+” icon and clicking import account.

@jocelyn , is there anything we can do to support importing from Atomic wallet seed phrase?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.