Backup all settings, history amd extension to Gmail

Hi,
Is there any way to backup/sync all the Settings of a brave profile to a Gmail account like chrome?
Thanks!

1 Like

Brave doesn’t provide such an option as of the moment. You can sync your browsing data using Brave Sync, for which you can find more info below.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. But what if I accidentally uninstall Brave browser or my boot drive get crashed and I had to reinstall brave but unfortunately I had no previous device which was synced with brave, what would I do then? How would I get my previous brave settings (Bookmark, Extension, History & All)

1 Like

You can only export (backup) bookmarks and saved passwords, which you can import later.

• Bookmarks can be exported / imported via brave://bookmarks.
  • Passwords can be exported / imported via brave://settings/passwords.
3 Likes

Thanks a lot!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a great day!

2 Likes

Likewise!

I just want to add something to my previous comment. If you have to uninstall Brave for some reason, but don’t want to lose your browsing data, make sure you don’t check the checkbox that asks whether you want to clear the browsing data. I believe all Chromium-based browsers work that way, at least I’ve seen it personally when uninstalling Brave, Google Chrome, and Vivaldi.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.