automatic creation of deleted bookmarks

Hi, when I delete a bookmark, folder, it reappears after a few days… Or if I move it to the top of the bookmarks, it moves somewhere to the bottom of the bookmarks. I’m already quite annoyed. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

@Aman_M @Chocoholic @rodrige see if you guys can help. Thank you!

1 Like

@DixiEfReE Welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a related topic which may help troubleshoot your issue:

Basically, things to check:

1. Sync
  2. Extensions

I seem to remember a topic where deleting chrome folders created by import solved the problem but I couldn’t locate it. Also, you might try clearing history/cache for all time on the Advanced tab at brave://settings/clearBrowserData. Again, I think there was a topic where that solved the problem but couldn’t find it either.

Please work through the suggestions and post an update. Hopefully this helps. Other community members or Brave support may have other suggestions if it doesn’t.

Good luck! and take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry for writing so late, but I found out that it must not be synchonized with iCloud for Windows, after removing iCloud for Windows everything works as it should

1 Like

Thank-you for posting an update. Checking for System Sync settings is a good tip I need to remember! :slightly_smiling_face:

You should mark your above post as the solution. Marking your topic as solved will help community members having a similar issue and looking for solutions.

Glad your issue was solved! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.