Automatic contribution turned off, but performed

Dear Brave,

Description of the issue:
I installed Brave on 2020/12/01 and yesterday I received my first funds, it is displayed on my Uphold’s account. Neverthless, also I can see the transaction of “You sent 8.50 BAT to @BravePublishers” It would be ok, but the issue here is that I have the option of “Automatic contribution” turned off. I chose it on the first day I installed Brave. I studied the Brave browser options, even I took a look at the forum and some information in order to understand the browser’s purpouse and the way it works. So I expected to receive my complete funds not a part of them.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Funds were received, but an automatic contribution transaction was generated.

Expected result:
The transaction of “You sent 8.50 BAT to @BravePublishers.” should not have happened because my Brave browser had the automatic contributions off since the first day I had Brave installed.

Reproduces how often:
Took place yesterday after receiving the Brave’s funds in my Uphold account.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10, Brave Version 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Additional Information:

It’s interesting to give funds to the content creators. But it’s optional. Most of the users first want to rely and get used to to Brave for a gap of time in order to later start giving funds. That was my case, but unfortunately it’s not happening.

Please your prompt support,
Thanks
Marcos