Autofill password manager apps

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I am writing to inquire about your mobile browser. I am unable to use the password manager: safeincloud, and was wondering if there was a way to enable it? I have recently switched from another browser, which did allow usage of this but I cannot figure out how to with brave.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. The issue is that safeincloud does not pop up nor am I given the option to utilize it.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Application version
Brave 1.36.112, Chromium 99.0.4844.51

Mobile Device details

Samsung Galaxy Note

Additional Information:

Ref.:

EXCERPT

Attention: This extension requires SafeInCloud Password Manager application to be installed and running on your computer.

Thanks for this. I only use brave on my mobile device and it does not load on the mobile browser. Is there a way to fix it there?

@Bj80sbaby ,

Please carefully explain what you mean by “it” – in detail. What extension did you install?

What other extensions have you installed, and have you been selectively testing them one-at-a-time?

That installation on a computer, is required - according to the instructions.

So, do you have SafeInCloud Password Manager installed on a Mac or Windows computer?

Sure, I am trying to use safeincloud on the mobile version of brave browser, via my phone. I do not use it on a laptop. Safeincloud will not run on the mobile version and Im trying to figure out is there a way to get safeincloud to work via the brave mobile browser.

I do not have any extensions installed on my mobile brave browser.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.