Autofill doesn't work for me anymore

My autofill form has suddenly stopped working. I did not download any extensions or so, and my “autofill->passwords” tab is empty now, has no saved passwords. Moreover, brave does not save my user names too. Every single time I have to sign-in with typing all this data all over again.

I tried to get used to LastPass, but I don’t really like it or want any additional buttons to be clicked.

So far I tried to play with autofill triggers in settings section, but no use.
I’ve tried to uninstall Brave.
Uninstalled it completely, including the user data folder, but still get the same after the install.

Version 0.65.121 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I love using Brave, and don’t want to switch because of this.

Guys, I really need to solve this problem. Could you pay attention once in 3 days and do something about this? Thank you.

same here. i cant save any login information. the message for saving password doesn’t show up. i’m using this version : “Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)” .
another problem is that i cant import passwords with CSV file too. i go to passwords and click on import and i choose CSV file password that i exported from chrome browser, but nothing happens.(you should try to import your passwords with csv file from other browsers.maybe it works for you). i need this problem to be fixed. i use my usernames and password everyday and i really like Brave browser. i don’t want switch too.

1 Like

Can you give any information regarding this issue, please?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.