Auto select appropriate certificate for authentication

Description of the issue:
Custom certificates can be imported to be used for authentication, however, there is no registry setting that enables auto-selection of the appropriate certificate when these sites/domains are encountered.

For any modern site, especially corporate, auto selecting of the appropriate custom authentication certificate is a must for Brave to become a daily driver.

See Chrome specification here: https://www.chromium.org/administrators/policy-list-3#AutoSelectCertificateForUrls

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

1. Install authentication certificate as normal (brave://settings/privacy --> manage certificates --> import certificate)
  2. Visit any website that uses that certificate for authentication. A window will pop-up asking to confirm usage of the certificate.
  3. Manually click the certificate and OK to goto the website.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
A prompt appears for every website that is protected by authentication using custom certificates.

Expected Result:
Sites protected with certificate authentication are passed the correct cert automatically, ideally using the same method that Chrome uses (AutoSelectCertificateForUrls – see above for link as I am limited with the number of links I can put in a single report).

Reproduces how often:
Always

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Brave release - v1.0

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
Yes

Additional information:
Windows 10, latest patches as of 2019-11-14.