Auto-scroll not working

Windows 7 Pro, SP1

Auto-scroll (mouse wheel button) brings up the auto-scrolling icons, but scrolling does not happen when I move the mouse down or up.

The window should scroll, speed dependent upon how far you are from the click-point. I see from the similar posts this is supposed to function.

**Brave Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)](https://brave.com/latest/)

Thanks for reporting @daba.
I’m unable to reproduce it on my end – Win10 Brave 1.3.118.

Auto scroll is working as expected. cc @Mattches @steeven @Aa-ron for additional testing.

Solved : on the site I discovered the issue, I usually click the scroll button when the mouse pointer is in the scroll bar itself. On Firefox this overcomes a sideways scroll if you inadvertently move the mouse to the right of the starting point.

I can confirm that auto-scroll does indeed work when launched from the main part of the window, and is better than Firefox’s, because there is no sideways scrolling happening at all.

1 Like

Closing this thread for now. Feel free to open a new thread if you face this issue again or have another question/report.

Thanks for using Brave.