Auto-Contribute "Restore All" missing after update after a "restore all" was done

Description of the issue:
After updating to 0.58.21, I went into auto contribute settings and began testing removing sites, which worked well. I then did a “restore all” at the top, to restore all my previous sites I had removed. Then, I started clicking the “X” next to sites to start removing them again. Now, the number of sites I removed and the “restore all” option do not appear. However, with each site I remove the “You are currently supporting # sites” reduces by one.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Could only do this once, cannot reproduce again as I cannot restore my list of sites.
This may require starting with the previous version, having excluded sites, then upgrading to 0.58.21, excluding a few more sites, restoring, then excluding again and see if it doesn’t give the option to restore.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
It should allow me to restore all sites and begin excluding again.

Reproduces how often:
See above. It would need to be tested from the old version to the new version to see if it happens again.

Brave Version(about:brave):
Version 0.58.21 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
N/A

@murphy,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Forwarding this to the Rewards team right now to review. Will return when I have more information.

1 Like

Thanks so much @Mattches, looking forward to the findings!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.