Auto-Contribute Issues Uphold releasing unauthorised payments

Hello everone,

I’m facing some issues with Uphold since a transaction appeared that I didn’t approve nor performed myself sending all my 11.75BAT to @BravePublishers even when I have the auto contrubution option off in both my laptop and my PC.
I also sent an email to the Brave Refund address but it seems to be deactivated.

Any advise? I really spend time in this browser and I’m rewarded by watching ads but losing all of my earnings like this is rather disappointing.

Screenshots

Appreciate any help here since this is a lot of time invested in using Brave browser to lose more than 10USD because of an unauthorised transaction, I love this browser and it would be a shame having to leave it because of these incidents.

Thank you.

same happened with me

Sorry to hear that, I hope someone can help us and release a refund for us bro.

1 Like

i even tweeted the issue to ceo of brave BrendanEich

@BrendanEich
but no resolution as of now

Sad :frowning: Will you let me know if you get a solution bro? I’ll do the same for you.

1 Like

surely will let you know. Uphold has told me to contact brave as its the issue with brave

bro check brave://rewards-internals and take screenshot of Contributions and event logs there also post it here for reference ,it maybe fasten the process for them too

Yes mate already did and DMd some moderators with the information, I don’t want to post it because as far as I know that’s critical information and could be used by some not-too-good intended individuals. Thanks!

Lost 100BAT the same way! it’s been 6 days since i contacted @steeven, and 5 days since last response in the DM’s. All we can do is hope they make amends and refund.

Hey @alexoi, what’s the last response you got from @steeven mate?

I DMd him and some others 3 days ago and still not even 1 response, I guess they are busy but I’d like to know what’s the last feedback you got from them please?

Thanks for the comment bro, appreciate.

That I’ll get a refund, but it’s been 5 days since the last DM and still no refund…

Today I got my refund. I think they are very busy, but help is on the way. Hang in there.

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Thanks brother, appreciate your feedback!

Hi @steeven

I replied in our DM thread with the information asked, please kindly assist, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.