Auto contribute BAT on Android Mobile with the auto contribution option set off

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Hello,
I saw today that my BAT I earned on February were contributed back to Brave. I am using an Android 10 MIUI 12 Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with the latest Brave version installed. I lost 1.500 BAT, I know it is not that much but I am striving to reach the 25 BAT mark in order to verify my wallet and if I continue losing even that a small amount of BAT rewards every month due to a possible bug (?), it is just frustrating.
Could you please review my case? I will distribute any information you will need. Thank you so much! Best regards, Nikolas

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for the answer. Here are the info you wanted from me:

If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Nikolas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.