Description of the issue:
Unable to turn on “Auto-complete searches and URLs” switch. Because of this searches don’t auto-complete when using Google.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Enter Settings and then the Privacy category in Settings.
- Toggle the switch for “Auto-complete searches and URLs” to on
- Leave the Privacy category and go back to the main Setting menus
- Go Back into the Privacy category
- The switch is now off. And searches with Google are not auto-completed
The switch should remain on and searches with Google should be auto-completed
Brave Version( check
About Brave ):
Computer Device details
Macbookair MacOS Mojave