Authenticator problem

Hello, I have problems with authentication to brave payments, my mobile phone has stopped working and now I can’t log in with the authenticator code. Could you tell me how to do that, please, thank you. I have 4 YouTube accounts with brave and I don’t want to miss the opportunity to continue with Brave.
What do I have to do to get in without authenticator? some way to reset?

1 Like

cc @nvonpentz and @LaurenWags for assistance.

Thanks @eljuno - I’d like to bring in @Asad on this one, he’s helping us out with some Publishers support.

@Asad - could you take a look at this one?

Thanks,
Lauren

1 Like

Hi @mundomeditar!

This has been something cropping up a lot lately and internally we’re working on a way to handle these requests systematically. Please stay tuned. We’ll have updates for you soon.

1 Like

when do you think they can solve the problem for me? I have my 3 YouTube channels connected to the platform and I am not receiving my winnings. thank you.

Here’s my problem:

Hello, I have problems with authentication to brave payments, my mobile phone has stopped working and now I can’t log in with the authenticator code. Could you tell me how to do that, please, thank you. I have 4 YouTube accounts with brave and I don’t want to miss the opportunity to continue with Brave.
What do I have to do to get in without authenticator? some way to reset?

@mundomeditar we’re on this for sure :slight_smile: but these things take time. our team is still working out the right strategy for these kinds of requests. we want to make sure that we can address this while still keeping everyone’s accounts secure and protected.

I’m using Authy as my authenticator. When I can actually use the log in email link, it asks me to enter the 6-digit number in my authenticator. Problem? Authy is giving me 7-digit numbers, so it keeps failing.

Hi @jcorbell,

Brave uses a 6 digit 2fa token – Authy uses the 7 digit. You might be mixing the two up :slight_smile:

Authy is what Uphold, not Brave, uses as their 2fa solution. I suggest reaching out to Authy support–they’re certainly better equipped to help you with this.

Best,
Asad @ Brave

Hi @Asad

Ah. That makes sense. Ive fixed it now. Thanks.

Thanks

Eeeeexcellent! Mr. Burns cackle

Best,
Asad @ Brave

Hello, my mobile phone has stopped working and now I can’t access brave payments, how can I solve this problem? I have 4 youtube channels linked to my Brave account and now I can’t access to see if they make money or not. Please, I’m waiting months for an answer.!!!

PLease!!! Please, I’m waiting months for an answer.!!!

Hello, my mobile phone has stopped working and now I can’t access brave payments because it asks me for the google authenticator key, how can I solve this problem? I have 4 youtube channels linked to my Brave account and now I can’t access

PLease!!! Please, I’m waiting months for an answer.!!!

Hi Mundomeditar,

I appreciate your patience in all of this. :frowning: You aren’t the only one with this issue – we are prioritizing it now and will have updates for everyone soon.

Hello,

my authenticator 6-digit code doesn’t work ?!
I tried few days ago thinking that it was a temporary issue but no because one week later, same problem.
I have this message “Invalid 6-digit code. Please try again.” but I am writing the right number of Authenticator App.

How can I log in to my Brave Payments Account without the authenticator code ?

Thanks a lot !

Any solution to connect to my Brave Payments Account ?

Thanks !

Any answer ?
After 2 months, I still can’t access to my Brave Payments Account because of Google Authenticator who doesnt’ work…

Yeah, I’m having the same problem here.

I used Authy Desktop to authenticate with Brave, but had to format my PC. Now, the token’s gone from my Authy account.

How can I solve this issue? I need help, please.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.