August 2020 BAT Not received

Description of the issue:

I am using brave since May 2020 and i have received BAT only once in my Uphold account and that also differs from what is shown while claiming. Mostly after claiming my rewards it vanishes from my system. Kindly look into this. I have enclosed pictures.

NOTE: I have verified Uphold wallet

Expected result:
To get BAT from beginning which is round about 50 BATs.

Brave Version(Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)]:

@steeven @Mattches Kindly look into this

I have same problem. I hope they will fix it. I claim my rewards on 4 profiles but nothing on brave wallet or uphold wallet.

@steeven Kindly look into this. I have shared all details still if anything required let me know.

Hope they will fix soon im also facing same problem still not receive on my uphold account

1 Like

I also have not received any BAT for August in my desktop (Ubuntu - Brave 1.11.104).
Has anyone responded on why is that?

A fix for Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account will be out later today.

3 Likes

I Update to latest version 1.12.114 but still can’t claim BAT to Uphold!!!?
Please tell me why??

Yes, me too. Still same. @steeven

1 Like

Hello, I was supposed to receive 6.5 Bat but the fix did not solve the issue. Can you check plz?

I didn’t receive the payment can you please sir @steeven help

@AZi05 - please DM your wallet ID. Thanks.

Still not received the payment

Hi sir @steeven done DM to your inbox please please please sir i’ve waiting to your response

Hi @steeven I have sent DM to your inbox even i have not received payment please check

Still working through my DM’s. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

I am affected by the same situation and I sent you a DM please check it.

bump

This is happening to me as well. Watched the megathread and it sounded like it was fixed, but I never got rewards for August.

have not received the payment yet!

can you look dm steeven for the Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.