Attention: Stand by on the .25 Bat received issue

It’s been happening since they launched. What was understandable years ago is hardly tolerable now as they keep branching to useless features/projects. They’re doing a fantastic job at ruining their reputation, but all some can see are the monthly numbers.

Generally VPNs are fine for use as long as you are using it set to your own region. My VPN is never off and I have not had an issue

You should be able to change the region on just about any vpn.

I never said its not to ask about your bats, I am saying to that guy that u shouldn’t criticize brave. And i never said to you, so first read properly what i am saying then reply.
Please mind your own business :sleeping:

It’s a topic and the one who have faced problem are here to discuss and to keep brave authorities aware of this issue… I did the same. All I said ws that Brave should not do such kind of malpractices… I have nothing to do with u and ur replies to others… If u don’t hv any problem with 0.25BAT issue then y r u here… U took it personally brother… however my deep apologies to u if my comment hurt u in any mean…

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Found this today. They’re fixing the 0.25 issue.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet :joy: All the best team!!!

I am hoping this isn’t just another crypto scam. Was expecting well over 5 BAT from March 2022 and only got the .25 BAT, which also doesn’t show up in my verified Gemini account.

Now I’m worried about what Gemini is doing with my personal information. Asking that much info feels like a phishing scam.

Is all this being fixed automatically, or are we supposed to all put in tickets?

1 Like

This is a problem with Brave that has happened before and was fixed then. This will also be fixed and your BAT is safe and when the fix is implemented everyone will get the BAT that they should have. Everyone just needs to be patient and let the Brave team work on this as fast as they can which they will do.

2 Likes

A very generous question to all who are trying to advocate here and asking to wait patiently and specially to @Herrvader and all of his copies who are assuming it is because of bug.

Why “Bug” always happens with Brave Rewards?
Why it always eats up our BATs?
Why hasn’t it increased our BATs for even a single time, why always it reduces?

Kind suggestion to @Herrvader : If you can’t answer, then just don’t say I am not forcing you to use Brave. We will use whatever we want, will raise issues whenever we want for whatever we want. And last but not the least, keep that trophy of patience in your pocket, we don’t need that.

Actually I think you do need that patience. You and the thousand others spamming the forums with the same issue are costing the devs time in replying to each post. You’ll get your BAT, you don’t have any choice but to wait.

Bugs happen, this is a very small team. Go to chrome and see if a dev will ever reply to you over there, if you are even able to contact the team at all.

1 Like

One correction to what you have said. You are in no way compelled to watch the ads as you get the BAT whether you watch them or not. As for fighting for incorrect payments every month? If you read the info put out by Brave it very clearly states that what you see as your monthly BAT is not what you will necessarily receive because of when the BAT is paid and when you achieved that amount. If you accrued BAT after the end of the cycle then you will receive the remaining BAT in the next month. Also, all Herrvader is doing is imparting information that has been stated from day dot and your rudeness (STFU you boomer) was not warranted nor appreciated on this site and no, I do not work for Brave. Brave is not a huge team and they do the best they can so how about giving them a chance, they will rectify this.

1 Like

Count me single dev who have replied on this post.
I wish Brave to stamp a tag of patience on your forehead for having such enormous patience and loyalty which is in fact leaking now.

Same for me. About 1.7bat earned. Arrived 0.25bat and not transferred to my Gemini account.

Dude you really need to learn how to be patient. Ranting and stomping your feet is not going to make this go any faster. Yes, it’s annoying, yes it is most likely a bug but look at how pent up you’re getting over a couple bucks being a few days late.
Go outside, smell the grass, do whatever you normally do to calm down. You’re acting like a petulant child

When someone has nothing to say, then it’s easy to blame others. And yeah, If saying me a petulant child makes you look more patient and mannered, then wish you some extra maturity petulant old !!!.

I think this is just a matter of time but fingers crossed.
Chime in the discussion here:

4 Likes

And this from @steeven today " your issue is known and has been identified by the dev team. A fix is incoming."

1 Like

I have been hard pressed to find a post where you have not complained about brave when given the chance. I am not here to babysit you. Simply put, if you don’t like brave, leave. But, I know you won’t because you probably have no where else to go to try and get some attention to feel better about yourself. I’ll be blocking you after this because quite honestly, you are a drain on my (and others) time and resources.

1 Like