Attention dropped to zero

bug
linux

I have been using Brave Version 0.56.15 (on Ubuntu, linux) for about 1 month now and all seemed to be working fine. I regularly check the “Rewards” tab to see which websites I am giving the most attention to.

The other day all of the websites listed under Auto-Contribute had 0% next to them. I thought that was odd and then realised that the previous day I had briefly used an older version of Brave.

Could this have effected data for the current version of Brave that I am using? I can’t think of any other reason that these values would have dropped down to 0.

Hello @b-brave not sure I understand your observations. Filling out a template would help. Here are a few things to consider. Rewards are posted around the 8th of the month. Do you still have ‘older’ moun version installed. Did you recover your wallet from the ‘old’ to the new version? Did you receive and activate a Rewards grant in the current build you are running. Hope this helps you find an answer. p.s. I use Ubuntu 18.04 and Brave and recommend the search on this site. I even answered my own post when I used it.:blush:

Thanks @kbounds566. I don’t know if I can be any more descriptive, but I’ll give the template a go.

Description of the issue:
As stated in the first post. All I can add is that, prior to starting up the older version of Brave (0.25.2) that I still have installed on my pc, I did have percentages showing up along each of the top sites that I had been visiting. I haven’t made any payments yet, the 18th of this month will be my first auto payment date. I have recovered my old wallet with the new browser and received another grant of BAT.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Can’t reproduce

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
The figures were more than 0% a couple of days ago, no idea why they have dropped to 0.

Reproduces how often:
na.

Brave Version(about:brave):
Brave Version 0.56.15

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
not sure if it can be reproduced, not sure why it happened

Additional Information: