I am attempting to sync the following devices:
- iMac running OS 10.13.6 and Brave 1.16.76
- MacBook Air running OS 11.0.1 and Brave 1.16.76
- iPhone SE running iOS 14.2 and Brave 1.21 (18.104.22.168)
Only the iMac has bookmarks, so I am trying to have its set of bookmarks appear on the other two devices.
After following your instructions to link the three devices, these are the results:
- the MacBook Air shows the iPhone linked
- the iMac shows the MacBook Air linked
- the iPhone shows the MacBook Air linked.
I cannot get the iMac to show on the iPhone or the MacBook Air as a linked device.
I have tried to link the iMac starting from the MacBook Air and from the iPhone several times unsuccessfully. Before attempting to link the iMac from the iPhone on one occasion I even reinstalled the Brave browser on the phone.