Are there any known compatibility issues between Ethernet adapters and Brave browser?

Hey everyone,

I’ve been experiencing some issues with my Brave browser and I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered similar problems. Specifically, I’m wondering if there are any known compatibility issues between Ethernet adapters and the Brave browser.

I’ve noticed that when I use Brave, I sometimes have trouble connecting to the internet. Other browsers seem to work fine, so I’m curious if there’s something specific to Brave that might be causing this issue. I’ve tried disabling extensions and checking my DNS settings, but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Additionally, I’ve come across another issue where my downloads stop when a device on my USB Ethernet adapter is powered off. It’s quite frustrating, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this and found a solution.

I’ve searched through the Brave Community forums, but I couldn’t find any specific threads addressing these compatibility issues. However, I did find some related discussions that might be worth checking out:

Brave Browser cannot connect to internet, where as other browsers work!: This thread discusses connectivity issues with Brave and provides some troubleshooting steps.

Download stops when a device on USB Ethernet adapter is powered off: Here, users discuss a similar problem with downloads stopping when using an Ethernet connection.

If anyone has any insights or suggestions on how to resolve these compatibility issues, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help!