Are the payment processing yet or finished?

helle are the payment processing yet or finished because i received nothing i wait 60 bat nothing received.
thanks

still processing check this one MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

hope that help and have a nice day

thanks but i dont understand the green color … and when it finish color change or what me i claim the 5th and my uphold wallet verified so when the payment processing finish you know?
BECAUSE I RECEIVED NOTHING

you welcome and it still processing so some get paid and other still

when it done the post i mentioned will be opened to everyone to comment so if someone still did not get payed or has any problem related to the payment he/she can complain in that post and they help him

and when done it will say Payments have finished processing. and color be red

sorry idk when it will finish

there other did not receive their payment so you not alone just wait till the payment process finish :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you very much for you answer so now i wait until the color be red and done that s right?

exactly :slightly_smiling_face:

ok and after this if i have not received my bat what can i do because steeven don t reply

go to the post i mentioned then tag steeven with your issue

i do not know if your name mean you from lebanon but if you are then sorry about what happened there and hope things get better soon

thank you yes it s terrible i have family in lebanon but i live in france

you very welcome and ALLAH help you and your family and your whole country

take care man :pray:

thank you very much my friend pray for lebanon thanks

1 Like

you very welcome :slight_smile:

Have you received your payment yet? I still haven’t received anything. Last month I received my payout for June ad earnings but this month is nothing!

Hi there me too i have unpaid bat.

Hello @jokervulinh
yes i did on 5 aug i think i am one of the lucky guys who paid in the first day but i have one relative who did not

but the payment still processing

hope that help and have a nice day

hi @Naning

hope you get paid soon and have a nice day

I’m in the same situation, today is August 10 and I still haven’t received my payment.

hello yes me too not yet i still wait zen lol

Publishers Payout Megathread: August 2020 we just have to wait a little longer: D