Are the earnings of BAT from ads getting back to normal values after all the crypto drop?

I was getting 0.1 BAT after opening a new tab for an ad and also getting 0.01 BAT for a new tab for an ad. But today I have only seen a couple of new ads today. I am wondering if the earnings of BAT from ads are getting back to normal values after all the crypto drop in the volatile market.

Let’s hope this stays for a while. Despite hearing that the new change of 15 BAT in order to verify to a wallet, what about the withdrawal minimum, is it still 25 BAT or is it now 15 BAT? The first and only time I withdrew over 25 BAT (at the time it was around $33) was to a Bitcoin wallet after a 1.5% exchange fee and a painful 30,000 sat BTC withdrawal fee. Despite of that, it’s an instant withdrawal with no issues that took only several minutes.

1 Like

I’ve been following this issue for over a month and I can also confirm that the BAT reward rate has dropped dramatically, even though the BAT price has lost almost 40%.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.