April Rewards Disappeared?

Briefly describe your issue:
I had accrued ~18 BAT last month. Rewards showed a message that my BAT was coming, and showed the expected rewards, but as of yesterday the message disappeared and I see no evidence that anything was transferred, nor that I am owed anything. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s still coming, but it would be nice if the message that it was coming didnā€™t disappear along with seemingly any evidence that I had earned it.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, Brave Version 1.38.111 Chromium: 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
5/5/2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No. I only have BAT in the account because I transferred the previous balance after I verified my Gemini account.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

1 Like

Now the site is claiming that Gemini payments are complete. I received nothing. Is there any support here?

*I was able to collect on my Linux computer but still nothing on my Windows desktop.

Same here, I couldnā€™t find any claim button.
Please activate earning claim button!

Maybe 18 BAT in one month made alert the system flag.

Iā€™ve had issues with BAT from the jump. Unverified I received a much lower payout. So I decided to verify with Gemini and now I get no payout. I should have like over 40 BAT by now from a couple months of use but so far the system has not worked at all. I was getting more BAT unverified at this point.

@grossghost Hi and welcome to the community. :smiley:

I do not think this is your issue, but just in case you havenā€™t seenā€¦
NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

You should confirm that your country is on the list. You should still be getting a claim button for your rewards regardless. Also, you should confirm your Gemini account is verified. Log in to Gemini and go to Accountā€“>Settings. In your Profile info, it should display ā€œVerifiedā€ under Account Status.

If your country is on the list, try this:

1. Disconnect from Gemini and then reconnect.
  2. Clear history/cache, exit browser, and reopen.
  3. Wait about 15 minutes and see if anything changes.

If your country is not on the list, just do step 2 & 3. You do not want to disconnect from Gemini or you will not be able to log in again per the above notice.

If you still have an issue, you should DM the moderators with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id! Include a link to your topic in the DM. You should also provide details of previous payouts that you did not receive.

In case you do not know how to DMā€¦
Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner
    -OR-
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Hope this helps and your issue is resolved! Take care. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Iā€™ll try these options.

1 Like

Okay, just for the sake of documentation:

I checked to make sure my Gemini account is verified. It is. I disconnected and reconnected the account. I cleared my history/cache and re-started the browser. I waited for a little bit and these didnā€™t help, so Iā€™m going to DM a moderator.

1 Like

I was able to DM Mattches and he responded that I was flagged by the payments system and that they have removed the flag and I will get my payout next round. I get why it would have been flagged, I suppose. I had to click a lot of ads and actually look at the websites and follow links to earn that many BAT.

Anyway Iā€™m considering this solved for now, wonā€™t return to the thread unless I donā€™t get paid next month.

1 Like

I never received my april rewards either. I saw it was pending, but the pending amount didnā€™t match the amount I had earned. Neither amounts ever showed up in my Gemini wallet.

I suppose to get 2.363 BATs, from Aprilā€™s balance, however Iā€™ve gotten 1.750 BATs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.