April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update

we have May right now
still no March rewards, April rewards cut in half or 1/3 …and topics about March rewards are getting closed
@steeven !!!

Yes, On the right side of the screen it shows me availability to Claim my March Rewards of 2.25 BAT with 72 days left to claim, and on the left side of the screen it says "Your 4.9 BAT April rewards are processing in [Now] 5 Days. (It was like 5.35, but like last month it took a little off the top to Jump Start the next month’s rewards, in this case May’s.) I’m assuming after the 5 days if the rewards process there will either be another claim button or it will get automatically deposited into my linked, verified Gemini account.

For Gemini, you will get another claim button. Once claimed, it will transfer to Gemini after a few minutes.

So just to clarify, people’s aren’t getting errors anymore when they go to click Claim Rewards? that was my main hesitation. And I wanted to see if the April rewards ended up getting deposited into my Gemini account automatically like they used to, or if this Claim Rewards system was indeed going to be the new way they are doing it for verified Gemini users.

@davemp88 I can’t guarantee that there won’t be an error on claim. You can follow your instincts. Also see this- https://www.reddit.com/r/brave_browser/comments/tabxln/this_month_i_had_to_claim_my_rewards_to_receive/i000yqj/

still no March rewards on my account

same here , i was due to recieve 10+ bat .

So I have two days left of my April payout to process, and 69 days left to claim my march rewards. I know someone mentioned it before, but just to double check, does anyone else know what happens if I don’t click March’s Claim button (even though it says I have 69 days left to claim like I said) before April’s finishes processing (in 2 days, when it will either go directly into my Gemini account like all the previous month’s rewards before March had, or will it give me another “April Rewards Claim Button” adjacent to “March’s Rewards Claim Button” on the top right? I was told it won’t just add them together.

5th MAy and still no MArch rewards, and BRAVE only close topic about March rewards.
no solution, only empty promises “we are working on that”

1 Like

Did You click the Claim Rewards and have an error? and are you a verified Gemini User?

@steeven @Mattches I havent received my april BAT on Gemini as verifies user, and a lot of people here hasnt received too. Can you make us an update?

Ex’s and ohs they want me to make them whole

1 Like

…'Cause I’m the best baby that they can’t find and anywhere.

6th may and still no March rewards.
magic on the way, everything will fix on in own :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

So I never got a clear answer, does anyone know if April’s rewards are going to come with a Claim Reward button like March’s did? I have’t claimed my march rewards yet, but it says i have 68 days to do so, and i just didnt know whats gonna happen tonight when my april rewards finish processing?

7th may and STILL no March rewards !!!
this is a joke, they ask us to wait…for eternity

1 Like

I have opened 4 threads, sent dm to steeven and STILL NO MARCH PAYOUT.

same here…everyday posting and no reaction - they just close threads about March rewards
SCAM

8th may and still no March rewards, April rewards “processing” and only 1/3 of earned will be transferred
SCAM

1 Like

do you guys literally know the meaning of the word SCAM
i think you guys need to work on your english a lil bit

1 Like

11th of May and still no March rewards !!!
April rewards (only 1/3 to be claimed) are still “processing” with info “soon they will be added to your account”