April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update

I use the uphold wallet and I haven’t received my March payment yet, can anyone help me?

2 Likes

No, Still there is no claim button available on Brave desktop. Also rolling over balance from past months is also increasing every month.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.
Communication is key guys ! That would clearly prevent all users from creating issues that won’t be manageable.
Keep on communicating !

BTW, I’m a UpHold user and I did not get the 7.05 BAT rewards from my Android Brave and only received 0.25 BAT on my Desktop version…

6 Likes

this is the first time i have not get full payment. i still get 0.34 bat something like that. i have uphold wallet. Please help me

2 Likes

im part of the payout #2 error squad, appreciate your work, grateful. cheers.

1 Like

i also dm you 2 months ago. please reply.

Same for me, didn’t receive my Android BAT.
Android device + Uphold Wallet verified.

More than 4 BAT announced, receive only 1,25.

1 Like

I am using uphold wallet, and I have only received BAT from my android which is around 0.5 BAT; but I have not yet received those from my PC that are more than 4 BAT and are no longer shown in estimated earnings, only those of this current month

I am verified on Uphold yet still nothing, no response to me in days either.

1 Like

Same here, I am a verfied uphold user and still nothing. I did get a 0.25 but not the entire balance. #brave-rewards:rewards-wallet-uphold

i dont use gemini wallet. i use verified uphold wallet and i haven’t received my payment still. and now it says the payments are complete though i haven’t received anything

yes, I also use Uphold and haven’t got paid yet, it should also be included in this update

What update and when?

I mean the one linked on the first post of this thread:

they say this about uphold, but I only received like half of what I should receive even if they are going to do a single payment for multiple devices:
Based on investigation with several users, it appears that the payouts were in fact received, but because we consolidated them into a single transaction (which we will be doing moving forward), users who were used to seeing multiple transactions/deposits come in thought that they were missing a payout deposit.”

1 Like

Whenever uphold receives BAT credit they send you an email and whenever you trade you get them too. I haven’t received either and neither can i see them @Mattches @steeven

1 Like

i have the same issue for my march 2022 rewards. Not yet Credited.

i have the same issue for my march 2022 rewards. Not yet Credited.
Please Help Brave Support.

1 Like

Include uphold as well.

1 Like

Do we need to send you the wallet id to get enrolled in the hotfix? @steeven Or will it be automatically rolled out?

I’ve encountered the issue as described by the OP, and my PCs are Windows on Gemini. I’m blessed that at least 1 of my machines did get its March payout, but 2 others are still pending.

Me too not recieved my april payouts into my verified uphold account. And I also DM you 2 days ago. Any update on it pls respond.

THANKS @steeven

2 Likes