Anyone got advertisements this month ? (1st Sept)

Did anyone get adds for the 1st day of the month ? (September 1st) ?
I dint get a single one, don’t know why.
Please let me know if any solutions.

4 Likes

@AkshayGaonkar19,
This may not be an issue at all – it may just be the case that there were no relevant/available ads for you today. Please let us know if the behavior continues.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive any too Sept 1

2 Likes

Me and my friends also did not receive ads from yesterday until today (02/9/2020)

3 Likes

Now I got 1 add for the first time in Sept, guess there was something wrong. Hope it’s alright now.
:disappointed:

1 Like

No ads in september in india Rip

2 Likes

I got 2 adds just (don’t know whether there’ll be more), you may get check. First of all 0.010 BAT per add, & now no adds… :disappointed_relieved:

My Laptop shows it received 20 today, (started yesterday after it was reset), have not received any rewards for them though. started day at 1.995, ended day at 2.02. so guess I got 1 counted.

My phone just recieved its 1st one today, as I was writing this, and it counted (.015). My other devices have not received any today either. So something must be up.
My wife said she got 21 today, and they all counted, she is now caught up with me on total BAT earned so far, and I started 1 day ahead of her.

I say its a location thing, I live in Texas, and it was showing me as Auto= Indiana, I changed my rewards location to Texas and got my 1st one today as I mentioned. and bank.

1 Like

How did you change the rewards location mate ?

1 Like

Same place you set how many max ads/hr.
On Laptop (Linux) not there, only ads/hr
On Android Phone it also has location, usually set as default, but you can manually change it to your state.

1 Like

Not getting that location settings brother, but good news is that I’m getting back adds again as normal ! :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Where are you located

1 Like

India, wbu ? @Daddy_yo

I am replying via email as I haven’t figured out attaching pics in the forum.

But, if you have android running latest version, it looks like this. (See attached screenshot.)

1 Like

linux has the same option and it only available for USA user

1 Like

I can’t see it on mine, but I’m sure its in there, and makes sense its only USA as it says “State level…”. It probably doesn’t matter though, as 90% of ads are crypto related.

1 Like

We aren’t getting that state level ad targeting here mate. :disappointed:

1 Like

i havent got a single ad for the whole month lol

I didn’t receive any too Sept 1

i updated brave browser
and i dont use any vpn windows 7

If no changes after this Months grant I’ll stop using brave browser

1 Like