Anyone else having issues on log in after update?

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?
Try to log into Uphold
Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (x86_64)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Additional Information:
Anyone else have the issue when trying to log into Uphold Wallet?

I keep getting the Temporarily Unavailable screen when I log on.

So I go to the Check Status Page on Uphold and it says the website is up and working.

Will I still get the rewards that are currently being added for April even though there is no wallet working right now?

1 Like

I haven’t seen a screenshot of that message before. Interesting. I think the message is related to the Brave Rewards/Uphold integration and not at all related to the uphold website.

Other users have tried the following and it worked for some and not others. Please try and see if they work for you. Also, please update your post with the results.

1. Clear history/cache, exit the browser, and reopen.
  2. I think you are using an Android device? If so, follow the steps in the link below.
    Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

If not using an Android device, please provide your OS at brave://version. Also, would be beneficial to know if this is the first time you are trying to verify your Brave Rewards with Uphold or if you’ve been verified prviously and received payments in the past.

Yes, you will. From everything I’ve read, Brave always distributes BAT owed (and sometimes a bonus for your troubles) just may be later than originally anticipated.

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

This issue seems to have resolved on it’s own. For some help for users in the future that get this problem so they are not lost as I was when I encountered it, there is a 2-FA setup that you can use with the Keychain on your iPhone. Which is what I had. It was hard to locate but if you go to Settings>Passwords it’s within there. You have to actually click on Uphold as if you are trying to see what the password is and it will take you to the 2-FA where it will give you the password needed to log into your account.

Oh dear. This was an iPhone? You shouldn’t have been able to connect at all. iOS is not supported for Brave Rewards due to Apple policies.

Brave Complies With Apple iOS Guidelines, Will Continue to Innovate for Users and Creators They Support

Can you provide more information and confirm you are using an iOS device? This would not be the norm as far as I know.

No, just the 2-FA is on the iPhone. I have to have 2-FA for the wallet to work with Brave on a Mac.

1 Like

@Chocoholic ,

iPhone > Settings > Passwords > . . .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.