Any way to find old rewards after you click on the notification?

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

I got a promo code for free bitpay card and I thought I memorized it but I keep getting it wrong so I wanna find the reward notification showing the promo code. Any help?

@Cryptoking28,
You can go to Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Ads --> 7-day Ads history and view seven days ads you’ve been served within the last week.

I tried doing exactly as you said but it didn’t give me ad history but luckily the same ad popped up and i got the bitpay card :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great news but for future references, you can see 7-day ads history here:

1 Like

This exact thing just happened to me. Using the iOS app on iPad, received the pop up offering the free Bitpay card, tapped it then followed directions on page to download the app but couldn’t get the free card. I’m also unable to see my ad history to try to redeem it again. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.