Android browser can't be (re)authorized with Uphold wallet

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m using an Android phone (V 10 UI 2,5), browswer’s Uphold wallet connection is broken and I can’t reauthorize or validate it again. The connection to my Uphold wallet has broken again but this time when I try to reauthorize my wallet it states that " … Your region is currently not supported for Brave Rewards validation"

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android v 10 and Brave V 1.42.97

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
It was verified and it has disconnected before several times. Each time I’ve reauthorized my wallet and continued to get rewards. This time it can’t be reauthorized because of unsupported region.

What date did you verify your wallet?
I can’t remember the exact date but I’m getting rewards from mobile browser since Dec 21.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes !

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, I’m connecting from Turkey and it’s in the supported regions list.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

Your country, Turkey, is not a supported region at this time. There was restrictions in the last months that lowered list of supported countries to only 18, last week France (19th) back to be supported.