Android Broswer Bug

Description of the issue:
1.)On android don’t know when but now I have got “Set as default browser” on the 3 Dots on upper right corner below settings and above Brave Rewards when it is already my default browser for a long time, still verified in android settings and it is still my default browser.
2.)My stanard tab search engine don’t know exactly when but it automatically changed from Brave search to duckduckgo without my knowledge, It suddenly came to my notice that I was using duckduckgo while browsing internet and for few milliseconds in settings it showed Brave Beta (seach engine) instead of only Brave (search engine). Yesterday or for quite a while it was showing only Brave instead of Brave Beta for search engine.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.On three dots on main screen
2.In search engine in settings

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): Brave 1.26.74, Chromium 91.0.4472.124 (latest version)

Mobile Device details: Android 6.0

Additional Information: It might be specific to only my mobile.
Also can Brave team make Brave available on f-droid as I and many do not want to download it from play store (Firefox, FF forks, chromium forks are already available on fdroid).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.