Android brave wallet won't receive any BAT

Android brave wallet won’t receive any BAT when I click the advertisement.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Hi. I have downloaded Brave on My Windows desktop and it works with the uphold verified and I get my BAT tokens as it should work.

I have also downloaded Brave in my phone OnePlus 8 pro but when I try to verify my uphold account it says I need to have at least 25 BAT tokens. And it doesn’t happen anything.

I get in my phone advertising but the Android brave wallet won’t receive any BAT when I click the advertisement.

Is there any way to deposit 25 BAT tokens to the Android Brave wallet? Or is there any other way to verify my uphold identity in the Android Brave wallet?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.22.70 Chromium

Mobile Device details
OnePlus 8 Pro

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hi @sdeede3000, I’m sorry to say, I can’t help you with regards as to why you’re not receiving BAT when you click on ads. Hopefully, someone else will offer some advice on this.

BUT I can help you with your question about verifying your wallet on Android. You can find the answer on this thread , as I had the same question.

Basically, each device uses separate wallets - so you will have to wait till your BAT hits the minimum on your mobile to verify - or when Brave implements some changes. There is no way, at this time, to deposit BAT into it - I tried, too.

Also, keep in mind:

And this is handy to know, if you’re into having multiple profiles:

I hope you find some of this helpful!

1 Like

Hey again @sdeede3000 I found this topic discussing receiving ads but no BAT. You can check it out and see where it leads you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.