Android Brave Rewards Ads Feedback Thread

Please is there an update on whether or not you can synch your brave rewards wallet on pc with another one on android, Thankyou in advance.

I have been using the Android app for months and my earnings are stuck on 0,750. There are 3 Claims but no matter how many times I click them, if I return to the page, they appear again. Also there’s no option to withdraw or link Uphold accounnt. Am I missing something?

Hello, same here! I also tried to DM @steeven but no answers.

Hi @ronny132 I’m not seeing a DM from you.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi steeven,

Like others on this thread, I’m having an android device issue. I have a tablet that has been receiving Brave ads for many months but the BAT never transfers to my wallet although the browser IS synced to it.

The number of BAT shown in the Rewards panel is not the amount of BAT in the wallet since I recently switched some of it to another crypto. Most of the ads I receive are currently arriving to this browser so I’m no longer receiving any Rewards for clicking ads. Can you suggest a remedy based on the help you’ve given to others?

Hi @Utter - can you try disconnecting and reconnecting the wallet?

@steeven I’m not entirely sure how to do that. I can see how to disconnect the browser from the ad system but not from the wallet.

Are you able to when you click on ‘wallet verified’?