Android Brave Rewards Ads Feedback Thread

thanks a lot!! really helpful

@manthancool
This setting only sets a maximum amount of ads you get per hour. As Brave Ads is pretty new, there aren’t that many ad campaigns yet, so there aren’t endless amounts of ads you can receive. There also is a daily limit at the moment.

@ekilla
Make sure you have Ads enabled here: chrome://rewards/ads.
What device/OS are you on? Ads are only available for desktop and Android apps.
Could anything block the notifications, like a “Do Not Disturb Mode”? And does the OS allow notifications for the Brave App?

is it available in the philippines??

I was not receive a ads almost 24hrs using Brave. Why?

1 Like

See.what is the problem still i couldn’t understand.please help me if anyone of you can.

@lord1121win
It’s not yet available in your country unfortunately. But Brave is working on supporting a lot more countries this year!

@Ehsaw
Did you receive any ads since posting your question? If the ads have been working before, did any setting change?

@Gm420
I found your error message on a GitHub issue. Is it possible that your smartphone is rooted? If yes, I don’t belief you can receive ads at the moment.

Hello,

Thanks for your works the Brave team!

My feedback:

• Several ads displayed during 2 days, but 0 BAT in my wallet.
    Brave 1.1.0, Chromium 75.0.3770.101
    Android 8.0.0;SM-G930F Build/R16NW

• I have not found the pass phrase for recovery (if necessary) like the PC version of Brave. Please, where is?

• The style and UX are good

The rewards don’t go in your wallet right away. First they appear as estimated pending rewards here: chrome://rewards/ads
At the 5th of each month you can move them to your wallet.

Unfortunately that’s not possible yet. They are working on it though. You’ll also be able to sync your wallets in the future.

Thank you for the reply.

Please, where is the estimated rewards on Brave Android?
I have only displayed 0 BAT when I click on the icon in the address bar.
And some content, then the message “Aucune activité pour ce mois pour le moment” (translation: No activity for this month at the moment)

You can either type in the link from my previous answer (chrome://rewards/ads) or click on the triangle icon, then on settings, then click “show detailed information” in the Ads section.

before brave reward is available in my browser … after I update the OS to Pie, and reinstall the application … there is a notification “brave reward is not available on your device” then what can I do ?? please help sir

@dani_sykes
Did you use official sources to update your device or did you use some sort of custom ROM or modified Android version? Or did you root your device?
Rooted devices are not supported at the moment. I believe its for security reasons.

no sir, I don’t use root access on my cellphone … the same thing with my brother, he uses the official xiaomi rom, also doesn’t get brave reward

Pada tanggal Rab, 17 Jul 2019 08.20, Medjan via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com menulis:

Seems like some people have that issue. Most of the time the SafetyNet check seems to fail.
Could you download the SafetyNet Helper Sample App and show the results?

@Medjan:
You can either type in the link from my previous answer (chrome://rewards/ads) or click on the triangle icon, then on settings, then click “show detailed information” in the Ads section.

Ok, that’s what I do but I have 0 BAT (no activity). Yet I activated the Brave ads for 2 days. There were several, it’s not accounted.

This sounds like a message that shows up in the wallet (and that’s not what I want to show you). So just to be absolutely clear, is this what you see? (It’s in German, but the numbers, the layout and the link at the top are important)

Ok I found, I got tangled up :crazy_face:
Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Some people hate ads, but I don’t mind the short ones. Also, besides paying for things they have on occasion introduced me to products I like. It’s the long drawn out commercials that are irritating, but in those cases I do some work thing that needs to be done. Then come back to my thing I’m watching, and it’s only certain times on youtube… I learned of your site from one of your members totally by accident asking someone about vpn services.

I get ads but in the Brave rewards settings it says its not available on my device. Will the ads give me BAT if brave rewards settings isn’t working?

In case you are using the Android app, is it possible that your device is rooted or otherwise manipulated? That would be the reason for the “device not supported” message.
Normally you would not receive ads in that case, but you do get ad notifications from the browser?
To find out if you are getting rewarded, visit chrome://rewards/ads and check “Estimated pending rewards” and “Ad notifications received this month”.