Android 12 Pixel 3 XL Crash

All versions, including Nightly (which should have latest code) won’t open (crash immediately) on Pixel 4 XL with OTA install of Android 12, reset also.

Please everyone having this crash, post over on Github to get attention of devs
(I’m guessing community is only for self-help)

1 Like

Also crashing on my Pixel 4a 5g

Seeing the same thing here on a fresh reset Pixel 4 XL using latest Android 12, have tried Brave stable and dev are refusing to start.

Edited to add: latest nightly 1.33.32 appears to be working properly

1 Like

Can confirm nightly 1.33.32 is working on my new Pixel 6 Pro :slight_smile:

Not working on a12 aosp custom roms. Tested on redmi k20 pro(raphael). Crashes everytime I open

1.33.32 now magically working on Pixel 4 XL

this is still the release from Oct 22, not updated in play store… but it’s suddenly working… so maybe it was a Brave server-side issue?

Same here on Brave Nightly 1.33.37 on Pixel 6 (Android 12).

Strangely, Brave stable release WAS not crashing initially. But it was always exhibiting this crash behavior when I tried to switch Ads on. I had tried clearing all app data, uninstalling, and reinstalling from play store to resolve the problem. Only after the reinstall did the stable release start crashing immediately upon opening. Now, I’m running nightly so that I can use the browser at all, but the crash when trying to turn on Ads persists.

New Pixel 5a, cannot enable ads, browser crashes every time.

Browser itself works fine, is in my sync chain, and I was able to even connect and verify the uphold wallet. Just cannot enable ads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.